Since building the world’s first solid-state navigational beacon transmitter over 40 years ago, Nautel has become a leading supplier and developer of NDB (non-directional radio beacon), DGPS systems and enhanced LORAN (LOng RAnge Navigation) technology worldwide.
Nautel takes a ‘whole system’ approach, improving availability, performance and reliability. Nautel designers have evolved the relationship between the NDB, antenna tuning unit (ATU) and the antenna itself to create radio beacons dependable enough to be trusted for the most mission-critical applications.
More than 12,000 customers in 177 countries rely on Nautel solutions that meet stringent quality standards and perform in harsh climates ranging from arctic, to desert, to jungle.
- Invented world’s first solid-state, high-power radio beacon
- Multidisciplinary Research and Development team of 40 engineering staff
- Over 250 employees
- Facilities in Canada and U.S.A. are ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Knowledgeable technicians provide 24/7 global customer support
- Financially stable: own all land, plant and equipment
- Award winning exporter
In summary, Nautel is big enough to offer cutting-edge technology, but small enough to respond to specific customer needs and specifications.
- Upcoming Events
- A Booming Business
- Nautel Partner UrsaNav Acquires Megapulse
- Nautel Founder Dennis Covill Honored with Order of Canada Award
- Nautel Modernizes Maine Manufacturing Facility
Nautel navigation solutions are innovative, reliable, highly efficient and robust. Learn more about why you should choose Nautel more »
|Talk to Sales
GET A QUOTE
|Find a Nautel Authorized Distributor|
|Sign Up For